Urban lips peeled yourself




While it did not work my lip balm to give my lips smooth enough, I decided to make peeled and lip moisturizer myself.
To remove dead skin. I did not have to go to the shop to this end, all what you need is in room or the medical room! It takes me two minutes and my lips became Naamtin such as the skin of children, and in addition to that, make rubbing my lips color Zahrata and Mmtlitin!
Here's how to prepare peeled:
Ingredients:
• tablespoon of Vaseline (can be replaced by natural ointment that you do not underestimate the use of petroleum derivatives).
• a tablespoon of honey.
• tablespoons sugar (best white sugar).
• flavor (Here, you can choose the flavor suits your taste - I used liquid chocolate, but you can use liquid caramel or strawberry ...).
Preparation:
Mix the ingredients in the container of your choice (Do can use a small glass Absorber, or container skin moisturizer if it is empty), then Amsjeha even become coherent. You can add more sugar or honey according to the required density. If you want to effect the speakers, peeled, you can add a small workshop of red pepper.
Then, Agervai sufficient quantity to your lips and place them (try to desire to eat) and slowly Dlkiha from minutes to three. You can use an old toothbrush to get additional peeling. Then, remove the mixture on your lips and my lip balm your favorite aromatic.